Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Round Top Texas Dirt

If you've been following us on Facebook you are very well aware that we are in Round Top Texas at their Fall Antique Show! I thought while I had a moment I would update everyone and share some pics in case you haven't seen what's going on, on our Facebook page.

We began our journey over a week ago making the trek from GA all the way across I-10 to Round Top with a full trailer, my parents, my sister, my 2 yr old and 2 dogs...yes we are quite the road crew!


One of our very first stops was at the infamous Royers Cafe where we nabbed a Lemon Coconut Pie to take back to the room. Suffice it to say their food is rocking and their Chicken Salad will hurt your feelings its so good.


We set up our booth in a whirlwind and this is the initial set up....that changed only 18 times since and looks nothing like it does now!

Don't worry... this photo was during booth setup...it's much better now~

This is Antiquing Barbies Dream House complete with Wallpaper and not just 1 but 2 staircases!


Every story you've ever heard about miles of tents and junk is true. There are vendors and people everywhere and tomorrow night in our field (Zapp Hall) is the Junk Gypsy Prom so I will be sure to take pics for everyone.  There's so much more to share but I wanted to say a quick hello during the show and will update you with all the goodies and details later~ Night Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment