Thursday, November 8, 2012

These Boots were made for Rockin....

Texas has done something....It's made me boot obsessed....jewelry obsessed and looking hi and lo for the coolest clothes I can find! I will admit, I've always been a Gypsy at heart and travel on a moment's notice to wherever my heart tells me to go but I'm so excited to say that we are EXPANDING our shop!

Why not share our love for Vintage boots and Handmade Jewelry and clothes that make you want to wear them 24/7 because they bring out that inner Gypsy?

This is what we already have in....






Vintage Boots to Drool over~



Yummy Vintage Frye~










There are lots more boots in shop and online at The Dove Cote Brocante

We also have these amazing Upcycled Baseball Cuffs made with Vintage Reclaimed Jewelry~










This is just a taste of what we actually have....There's a lot more in the shop! And also online The Dove Cote Brocante and our first shipment of clothng will be arriving next week. So Excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Texas'll do that to you. Love the boots and those baseball cuffs are adorable. Really creative!

    ReplyDelete