Friday, November 2, 2012

Texas Fun

I did manage to take quite a bit of pics while we were at Zapp Hall of the booths and the area to share. Needless to say I missed it as soon as we pulled out of the drive and can't wait to go back in April. If there's one thing I could say about this field it's that the people a rock...they are some of the kindest vendors and field owners you will ever meet so every day was like going to summer camp for adults!

Royers Cafe
So let's take a little tour of Antique Heaven on Hwy 237~


Her's the booth as we were setting up...full Halloween going on here~

It was piled full during setup!


I will never forget the dollhouse that weighed as much as a car....

Some of the other booths-




Her booth was fantastic!

This delightfullness was in Carolyn Westbrook's Booth~




I can't remember which field this was but it was one close to us at Zapp




This is my friend from Atlanta's booth...just wonderful!

And of course...we were 2  spaces over from....



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you shared your Round Top pictures. I usually go just for fun but didn't make it there this fall. Maybe next spring...

    ReplyDelete