Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beautiful Birdcages

Ever since I was little my Mom has "oohed" and "aaahhed" over birdcages...crusty metal ones, old wooden ones and even many of the chicken coop variety. I don't know what it is about them but they are just "born" beautiful. When we did Scott's last week we had quite a few we took and sadly (or happily) there is only one lone one left so I was browsing thru some sites today and ran across some outright gorgeous cages that are really just mini works of art~ Enoy!

If this were big enough I would live in it :)

Can you imagine having this on your patio??


This is an idea I will be copying....


I would love to run across this in person! How perfectly wonderful to have on your apartment!

This whole vignette is just magical. I would take it all...even thee feather duster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment