Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Devil is in the Details

Just a few of my favorite pictures that have details that make them special.


Fisherman's Block made into a sink...


You can never go wrong with a Crystal Chandelier & Beautiful Urn...


Built In Shelving to Show off Loved Pottery...


Just a Simple Bouquet from the Garden to Liven up the Silver!


French Trumeau with Sweet Details in the Reflection...


I would Garden all day long if this was my water spout & basin!


I saved my favorite for last! This is the type of kitchen that you make memories in with your family. I can see baking and crafts and inspiration everywhere in this wonderful room. I may have to have it....

Images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogland. I noticed that you had pinned some pics from my blog on Pinterest. I can see that we definitely like many of the same things. I look forward to following you. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoyed your blog and all the wonderful pics, thanks for letting me pin them :) Aspen

    ReplyDelete