Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Home

I had to take pics of my stuff for a show application today so I thought I would share a few pics of my home today. They are still a work in progress but I just redid a few of the pieces and love the new paint and colors.

This is in my living Room~ I just repainted the little desk and got the little house from my Mom and the little metal chair is actually going to the next show we do (Fancy Flea in Lakeland, FL)

I love this rack that's in my Dining Room. It sits over a great table but it was not in any condition to be photographed today! I'm still working on what I put on the shelves but I love the little Austrian Saint on the right side above the sweet French Mary.
I tried and tried to get a better pic but the sun kept bleaching out the side of the photo so this is the best I could do! This is my newest dining room addition and it is so wonderful in person. I'm off to go paint more furniture and prepare for upcoming shows and getting the shop ready to open :)
Have a wonderful night.
Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment