Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Up to No Good

This is the week I'm determined to get the shop painted and arranged so I can get this house under control! I've almost got it done thanks to my fabulous mom and sister helping me cover the horrible mustard walls with a beautiful Robin's Egg Blue. That being said I keep meaning to take pics of the new things for Etsy...the wonderful French Bread Board...Marmalade Jars from England...and other wonderful little pretties but have not had a moment to think let alone stage some photos. So instead I wanted to share a few pretty pics until I can get my own photos taken.



I would stay in this kitchen all day and wear a girly fifties apron...


I would invite you over to enjoy the Garden....

And Walk thru the Lavender...
Or Ride thru the Lavender...
and we can have our own club and this would be our motto....
I'm sure you agree :)

(Pics Via Tumblr & Pinterest but sources lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment