Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Friends at Dutch Door Antiques

I've been meaning to introduce y'all for sometime to my wonderful friends at Dutch Door Antiques!
And since I'm laid up with the most horrific mouth pain of my life I figured now was as good a time as any....let me explain... In the span of 2 weeks I have decided to have my wisdom teeth pulled and join the ranks of teenagers everywhere and get braces...yup you heard me right....braces...and sadly I'm not a teenager so it's not cool just uber painful. And the worst part is that I don't even have the braces on yet...just these torture devices called spacers. They were invented to cause pain beyond all imaginable pain.
Ok, enough of my whining :)
This lovely store is in Orlando, FL and hands down has one of the nicest owners (Veronica) you will ever meet. We actually met her back at the Mt Dora show when she was in the process of getting the store opened. Take a gander at some of her goodies~
Love the Zinc Table and Metal Rack~




Such a great Urn~

They have a great selection of vintage and garden items and did I mention they carry our stuff as well? They are exclusive for that area so please stop by to take a look and hopefully take a goodie home :)

If they didn't have great taste already...get this...Veronica has this gorgeous daughter named...Olivia! Goes perfect with my Oliver :)

Seriously, could they be any cuter??
Please check them out on Facebook too at Dutch Door Antiques and let them know I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment